mercoledì 26 ottobre 2016

Father, Journalist, Showman, Soccer Player, Triathlete: Me!


I define myself: father by vocation, journalist by profession, showman by passion, soccer player by illusion, triathlete by redemption.
I'm a radio tv #anchorman. I lead the #NewsCast on ÈTv Marche Channel; the daily morning tv-radio program Buongiorno Marche; the social - political - economical weekly #talkshow Punti di Vista.
As a #showman, I am now leading Buonasera Marche Show, a talk show exploring Italian teatres; I am now leading the project @MarchePuntoEuropaShow 2016/17, with Regione Marche e Unione europea.
I led "Premio città di Porto Recanati 2016" with Mal, Premio "Marche in vetrina 2016 - Castelraimondo" with Alba Parietti, and the Great Gala "45 anni delle Grotte di Frasassi 2016" with Italian Singer Katia Ricciarelli and the famous actor Giulio Base.
I led the great Gala "40 years of Cantori spa" with Vittorio Sgarbi and the great Gala "50 years of Vitri Alceste Group with Max Gazzè.
In 2015 I led the charity happenings Tennis sotto l'albero and Le Leggende del Basket with Italian and World Athletic Champion Gianmarco Tamberi; the "Marche Region Talk show" at Expo 2015 Milano; the happening Stella Maris - Festa del Mare edition 2014, 2015 e 2016; the Gala @Chocomarche edition 2014/15/16 with @Confartigianato Imprese Ancona - Pesaro e Urbino; the Forum @Igers Academy 2015 at Università Politecnica delle Marche.
I also led "Economic Day" 2013 for Camera di Commercio di Ancona and Marchet - Azienda Speciale della Camera di Commercio di Ancona.
I've been #Tv and #Radio correspondent for #reportages from Colonia 2005, Palestine (2006 and 2007), World Social Forum Kenia (2007), Sidney (2008), Madurai (India) 2012 e 2014, Rio de Janeiro (2013), Bujumbura (Burundi) 2013, Kampala (Uganda) 2016
I was rewarded with Ancona Civic Award for professional performances during Snow Emergency in 2012.
I was rewarded with the #prize "Golden Media Marche" in 2014 as a young tv - radio Journalist.
I was rewarded with my colleagues of etvMarche with "Premio Città di Ancona 2016".
I am Chief of Press Office of Scuola Calcio Giovane Ancona, Italian soccer team.
I am President of "il sorriso di Daniela", non-profit organization that operates in #Africa helping poor people.
I am president of Ucsi Marche, the catholic association of journalists of all Marche Region, Italy

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento